Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MAC - Spring Colour Forecast and Lillyland Swatches

Hey guys, I was originally going to post this up last month but i never had a chance to upload everything. So here's the haul that I did from the Spring Color Forecast.



Let's start with the lipsticks. I got a lot of them!
Lipstick
Bubblegum (Glaze)LE: From the Spring Colour Forecast Colour 1 collection. It's a light lavender pink. It's a great color to add to a purple lipstcik collection.
Radiccio (Lustre)LE: From the Spring Colour Forecast Colour 3 collection.It's a sheer mid-tone blue mauve. It looks like a rosey-purple on lips.
Pink Burst (Frost)LE: From the Spring Colour Forecast Colour 1 collection. It's a clean bright pink with pearl, It looks like Strayin' from the Hello Kitty Collection but has more sparkles.




Lipstick
Victorian (Frost)LE: From the Spring Colour Forecast Colour 2 collection. It's a frosted light golden pink, I love this one soo much that I bought a dupe! It also doesn't feel like a frost lipstick, it was quite smooth.
Rose Maiden (Frost)LE: From the Spring Colour Forecast Colour 2 collection.It's a frosted bright berry, it's a nice light red to wear.
Colour Me Coral (Frost)LE: From the Spring Colour Forecast Colour 2 collection. It's a frosted light coral. It looks a bit gold and metallic on my lips.



Blush
Joie-De-Vivre (Cremeblend)LE: From the Lillyland collection. It's a creamy peachy coral. It's definately a must have!




Eyeshadow
Hot Hot Hot (Satin)LE: From the Spring Colour Forecast Colour 2 collection It's a matte light coral. It was very hard for me to swatch it. I heard it's very pigmented but it doesn't seem like that for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment