Sunday, March 14, 2010

MAC Give Me Liberty Swatches & Reviews

Finally I have a chance to go on my blog again after a crazy row of exams. I've been doing a lot of hauling lately but haven't had the chance to upload them onto my blog. I will posting up my reviews and swatches of the recent collections that came out in this week, so keep checking back for more updates. Well on Thursday, March 11 (the day the collection came out) I went and bought items from MAC's Give Me Liberty Collection, and here's what I got!

Check out some pics of the cute packaging for MAC 's Give Me Liberty collection.




Let's start with the lipglosses. Here's what I bought.Lipglass
Frankly Fresh (Tinted)LE: From the Give Me Liberty of London collection. It's a neutral pink beige with soft pearl and makes a great nude.
Perennial High Style (Tinted)LE: From the Give Me Liberty of London collection. It's a creamy bright pink coral. It has no shimmer. If you love corals, you should definately get this!
English Accents (Tinted)LE: From the Give Me Liberty of London collection. It's a midtone blue pink with a little shimmer. It reminds me of a gloss version of Viva Glam Gaga!






Now Lipsticks. Here's what I bought.Lipstick
Ever Hip (Cremesheen)LE: From the Give Me Liberty of London collection. It's a creamy light coral. It makes a great neutral colored lipstick.
Peachstock (Satin)PRO: From the Give Me Liberty of London collection. It's a tanned peach. It looks very nude but not chalky. It makes a great nude for all shades.
Blooming Lovely (Amplified)LE: From the Give Me Liberty of London collection. It's a creamy greyed lilac mauve. Very similar to Lavender Whip but more wearable.
Petals & Peacocks (Amplified)LE: From the Give Me Liberty of London collection. It's a very creamy bright magenta pink, It's very unique and more blue based than Show Orchid.






Finally, here are two of the eyeshadows I purchased. Each eyeshadow has it's own unique colored flower printed on the case.
Lipstick
Bough Grey (Satin)LE: From the Give Me Liberty of London collection. It's a mid-tone blueish grey. A very unique color and great for smokey eyes.
Birds & Berries (Veluxe Pearl)LE: From the Give Me Liberty of London collection. It's a frosted dark green blue with a iridescent blue lustre.


My camera didn't capture these so well but you can trust me. They are beautiful colors.

I'll have more post up this week so keep checking back for updates. Thanks for reading :)

6 comments:

  1. oooh nice swatches hon. The English Accents lipglass looks amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the packaging on this collection is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gorgeous, Im so jealous of this haul, I've been dying for ever hip lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try checking out your local Macy's or Bloomingdales, I'm sure they'll have it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love grey eye shadow, def. on my next purchase list! Great blog!

    Neha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the petals & peacocks!! i wanna get it so bad but scared I might not be able to rock it... great haul!!

    ReplyDelete