Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MAC - Riveting Collection Review and Swatches


Once again here's another post that I had planned to put up a while ago but couldn't becuase of all my exams. Here's my haul from the Riveting Collection. I was soo excited about this collection because a lot of the things I wanted were PRO items and to me, most PRO items are very pigmented. This collection had many metallic and silvers but I decided to skip those.

Blush
Dirty Plum (Powder) PRO: From the Riveting collection. It's a deep plum. It's very good to contour with this. It gives a nice unique plum shade. I tried to use it as a blush but I failed. It's definitely better for contouring.
Full Fuchshia (Powder) PRO: From the Riveting collection. It's a very bright iridescent fuchsia. It's definately a must have!


Lipstick
Show Orchid (Amplified Creme) PRO: From the Riveting collection. It's a very bright hot pink that's a bit blue based. A very Barbie pink and a must have!


Lipglass
True Babe (Creme) LE: From the Riveting collection. It's a creamy bright hot pink gloss that's a bit blue based also. Also a very Barbie pink lipgloss which I found unique than other glosses and a must have!



I hope you enjoyed my review! I will have more posts coming up about amazing things that I got so keep checking back. Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty pinks. Love it. I don't know if I could pull it off though. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome. They are a bit hard to pull of for an everyday purpose but they're great to have :)

    ReplyDelete