Friday, March 26, 2010

MAC - Optimistic Orange and Fresh Salmon


Two great oranges and corals that are about sold out everywhere! Luckily I found Optimistic Orange at a Bloomingdales and Fresh Salmon at a Macys. So here is my review.

Blush
Optimistic Orange (Cremeblend)LE: From the Lillyland collection. It's a creamy orange-coral. It looks orange in my swatch but on cheeks it looks more coral after it is blended out. It's definately a must have!


Lipstick
Fresh Salmon (Lustre)LE: From the Spring Colour Forecast Colour 2 collection. It's a sheer bright pink orange. It builds in layers on lips and look fab! I love it!


I hope you enjoyed my review! I will have more posts coming up about amazing things that I got so keep checking back. Thanks for reading :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Rina, I love orange blushes! Do u think I would have any luck finding optimistic orange on the website?? I'm too slow at these things I already missed the Liberty of London lipsticks lol

    ReplyDelete