Saturday, August 28, 2010

Everybody`s Wearing Cargo Skinny Pants This Season!



Hey all. Cargo Skinny Pants are totally in for this fall season. Many celebrities have been already been spotted wearing the most famous ones, J Brand "Houlihan" Skinny Cargo Pants. The style originally started on Balmain runways and many designers have incoporated on the style. Me being a huge fan wanted to buy the actual ones but they are SOLD OUT in many places. Luckily I found ones that were an exact dupe of them for about 90% off. I also found some other good ones in a similar style.





Dupes I found buy the brand Almost Famous retailing for about $30.00.


I got these pictures from Mandee.com but I found that other stores such as Pay Half or Strawberry also carries them. So I bought it from there for about $22.00! These are very good dupes. The detailing is very very identical to J Brands, even the color! They also had one available in Khaki too, which I might go back to get.

Some celebrities wearing it. Everybody's wearing them this season!



What do you think about this trend?

3 comments:

  1. love em! I need to get myself a pair!
    I am new to blogging! Followed u..please follow back if u can and check my blog out..Not much on it but open 2 any suggestions/feedback
    drea8685@yahoo.com
    http://dreasblog8685.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like them! im so glad i bought a pair, anf the only cost me 16 bux!! :)

    feel free to check out my blog:
    www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete