Sunday, July 12, 2009

Kate Spade Uptown/Downtown Tote

I just found this tote on the Bloomingdale's site and I thought it was soo cool. Since I go to college in Manhattan, I usually have to take a train to get there and this tote is inspired by that whole urban city look. It is a canvas tote, printed with the various subway line-inspired symbols. The interior is printed with unique New York activities at iconic landmarks in the city. It has double shoulder straps, gold-tone hardware, and an open top with two interior zip pockets.

The front of the tote:

The back of the tote:
Special Landmarks inside:

1 comment:

  1. This bag is hot! Thanks for posting a picture of it, I'm loving it! I used to sell Kate Spade wallets and bags at Bloomies in Manhattan, and her items were never like this, mostly black at the time. The #'s 1,2,3,4,5 were my trains!!

    ReplyDelete