Thursday, July 9, 2009

Joe's Signature Tracks Revealed!

I heard the whole album today on from the spoilers on youtube. I have to say that this album is soo classy and I LOVE it!! I can't wait to buy it next week on
July 14th, 2009
. The instruments used go with Joe's flow and I absolutely am feeling this. Some of the songs that were snippets on "Joe Thomas, New Man" sound totally different on this album. The album is quite different than Joe's last album ("Joe Thomas, New Man"), which was more dance and upbeat songs. This album, Signature includes all love songs since it was intially supposed to release on February 10th for Valentine's Day. All the song's are very romantic. Here's the tracklist:


Tracklist
1. "Majic"
2. "Sex Girl"
3. "Very Special Friend"
4. "Friends Don't Let Friends"
5. "Worst Case Scenario"
6. "Wanna Be Your Lover"
7. "Miss My Baby"
8. "Come Get to This"
9. "Metaphor"
10. "Love's Greatest Episode"
11. "Sensitive Lover"
12. "Change (Bonus Track)"

No comments:

Post a Comment