Monday, March 16, 2009

I Woke Up Early For No Reason

This is what sux about having two email addresses and the one time I forget to check one of them, it makes me feel so stupid. So I woke up at like 5am ,a few hours ago, and i rushed to get to skool b/c my dad kept bugging me. So I get to skool, and i check my hunter email address and saw that I only got an email from my English Professor. So I'm like whatever. its 8:30 lemmie go to class, and I go near my class and I see like 3 of my other lab classmates and they were also wondering if our class was cancelled. We asked some Professor lady there and she told us she had an emergency and that my lab instructor sent everybody an email yesturday!! OMG genius me, I could've slept for 2 extra hours! Oh well, I guess I'll get some studying done since I'm at skool.

No comments:

Post a Comment