Hey guys! Here's a review of my favorite products in this month!
1. Coppertone Ultra Guard Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 - Since I have a sun allergy/heat allergy on my arms I have to wear a high SPF lotion every day. I really like this because it not only protects me from the sun, it's also moisturizing. It hasn't made me itchy or cause me to have any signs of tanning.
2. Rimmel London Glam Eye Mono Eyeshadow in Glam Ice - This is an GREAT white eyeshadow to have. It has amazing pigmentation and goes on very smooth and buttery. I love this a lot!
3. Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat in Antiqued Gold - I love this polish! When I first tried it on I was very disappointed because it would not shatter when I applied it. But after experimenting with it I found out the best way to apply this is by dabbing it in sections. It is so beautiful and flattering! I will have a pic of my mani with this soon.
4. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color in Blue-Away - This is a great opaque light blue! One coat is all you need.
5. Milani Nail Polish in Paradise Pink - I absolutely adore this nail polish. It's a really light pink similar to OPI Mod About You or Essie Fiji. It makes you look tan. It is so beautiful and flattering! It's opaque in 2 coats.
6. Revlon Nail Enamel in Minted - This is one of the first Revlon nailpolishes that I tried that I did not have any issues with. The color came nice and opaque in 2-3 coats and dried well. I like how the color is a more green than Essie Mint Candy Apple.
7. CoverGirl Intense Shadow Blast Eyeshadow primers in Beige Blaze 800 - I've been using this primer a lot lately and I really love it. It makes my eyeshadows stay on the whole day without any creasing. I will be reviewing this soon!
8. E.L.F. All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade - When I first tried this product I didn't like it because I was using it wrong. I also didn't like it because I thought it was a bit too sticky/creamy. I figured out the best way to use it is to swipe it on your cheeks and blend it with a stippling brush. The color looks amazing and is very long lasting.
9. Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Golden Beige 008 - I revisited one of my old product and I can say I really love it. It gives a great glow. Read my review here.
10. Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine in Nude Glow - This color isn't really a nude, it's more or a neutral sunkissed bronze. I really like this becuase it makes my lips look natural yet fuller. I will be reviewing this soon.
11. Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino - I love these baked blushes! I like this one because it's very pigmented and gives me a great glow!
12. L'Oreal HIP Concentrated Shadow Duo in Shady - This is a great shadow duo for an everyday look. The eyeshadows are matte. I really liked this because it makes me look natural yet polished. This is a must have!
13. Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in 002 Crystal Lilac - When I first heard about this color I didn't understand all the hype about it. But after I tried it, I really do like it! It gives me a nice light pink sheen on my lips, kind of like the lips of girls in hiphop videos (LOL). But it really really do love this!
14. Sonia Kashuk Pointed Foundation Brush - This is an amazing foundation brush. It blends my foundation very nice a smooth. It is great for blending is small hard to reach areas like your hair line and lips/nose area.
I hope this was helpful! More reviews will be coming up!