Friday, February 3, 2012

January 2012 Favorites


Hey guys, January 2012 was definitely an interesting month for me. Last week was my birthday so I was celebrating all week long! But this month I was trying A LOT of new products and new drugstore releases along with some things that were recently clearanced in sales at the drugstores. So here are the favorites.



Milani Multitasker in Light Tan (good alternative if you are MAC NC40 in powder foundation)
Elf Eyelid Primer (great and cheap primer)
Revlon Diamond Lust Eyeshadow in Night Sky
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Rose Petal
Sonia Kashuk Highlighting Brush (love this for my cream blushes) pictured above
Carmindy Cream Blush in Bloom pictured above

Aveeno Smart Essentials Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
EOS Lip Balm in Honeysuckle Honeydew
Carmindy Concealer in Medium
Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow Quad in Sandstorm
Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush

LA Girls Glitter Addict in Flash
Milani High Speed Fast Dry in Racy Green
Milani High Speed Fast Dry in Instantaneous Blue
Covergirl Lip Perfection in Sultry (MLBB HG STATUS*** <3)
Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
Milani Creme Brulip in Strawberry Shortcake

I hope you guys had a great January!

6 comments:

  1. I need to try those EOS lipbalms and Revlon lip butters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can i find Carmindy products....i have never seen any of her products in my city.

    Belated Happy B'day....hope u had a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo I also got that same EOS lipbalm...havent used it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really awesome collection! Especially the glittering nail paints looks great!

    Sarees

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi shawty! I am Cecilia and i find your blog amazing! but I have a boredom. I joined Blogger for some time and I don’t have enough members! Can you join my blog please I really need it and I promises to become member of your blog also thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such great items! i love the polishes. cute blog girl :)


    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete