Monday, June 6, 2011

NEW Great Pinks & Perfect Nudes from Revlon (Pic Heavy)

Hey guys! I wanted to share a haul I did in April. I absolutely LOVE all these colors and recommend all of them. I bought them during a Revlon sale in Rite Aid. Here they are:


So lets start the review. Also the Rimmel lipstick in this picture is Sunset which has been discontinued so I don't want to include this in the review.


Revlon Primrose (668) - this lipstick is a creme finish. It is a pink-lilac shade. I was surprised when I wore it on my lips it looked much lighter than I thought but I still found it wearable. It can be sheer and dry compared to other Revlon Creme lipsticks. It's still a nice unique everyday pink.




Revlon Icy Nude (002)
- THIS IS MY HG* NUDE LIPSTICK!!! Perfect nude if you are around a MAC NC40. It isn't as creamy as the other colorburst lipsticks because it has glitter particles but it does not show up on my lips. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick!




Revlon Smoked Peach (013) - this is a nice BRIGHT peachy orange. It is matte finish but goes on very creamy and smooth which is what I like about it the most. I like it but I have to tone it down a bit. ***note spelling is Smoked not Smokey (oops XD)




Revlon Sky Pink (012) - this is a matte light/medium pink. It goes on pigmented and creamy but is also on the bright side. It's color is similar to MAC Snob. I like it and recommend it.




Revlon Timeless Nude (512) - THIS IS MY HG* NUDE LIPGLOSS!!! It is a Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze and a pinky-nude-tan. It is very pigmented but can be drying. I have to reapply it often. When worn on my lips it is the most perfectest nude!! I LOVE THIS. I recommend this if you are a skintone around MAC NC40 since it is hard for us to find that perfect nude!


Swatches
Top: Revlon Timeless Nude (512)
Bottom: Revlon Primrose (668), Revlon Sky Pink (012),
Revlon Icy Nude (002),
Revlon Smoked Peach (013)

Please feel free to recommend any other great pinks and nudes.
Thanks for reading :)

15 comments:

  1. Ooooh pretty! I so want to get Primrose, Sky Pink, and Smokey Peach. They are gorgeous shades. Thanks for the post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww all of them are gorgeous shades <3 Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta have that smokey peach! Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Primrose and Sky Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a few Revlon lipsticks but not the ones you mentioned! *writing them down on my want list* :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love revlon lipsticks! The ones you got look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post, every color looks gorgeous on you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! They are all gorgeous colors! I especially love primrose and smokey peach. =)

    -Dinah
    www.dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty shades! thanks for the swatches, hun xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to drop by to let you know that I awarded you with the Top 10 Award over on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with all of these shades!! Great swatches! You have a lovely blog! :]

    ReplyDelete
  12. These shades look so beautiful <3 :)
    Baby Pink by Revlon and Paris by NYX are two really pretty colors, you should try them if you haven't already :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. I love this post! :D I love nude colors. Although, I don't have any nude lip colour hahaha.

    <3! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow,nice shade of lipstick and nail paint.I just love it.
    http://for-a-better-living.blogspot.in/2012/06/personal-experience-of-buying-curtains.html

    ReplyDelete